Thursday, January 29, 2015

Thirsty Dog Brewing Company Root Beer

Thirsty Dog Brewing Company is located in Akron, Ohio and was established back in 1997. I like the fact that this company goes out of their way to help sheltered dogs find good homes. I had known about this root beer for awhile now...but just recently found myself in Akron. I had no idea what I was in for! How is it...one of the best brews I've ever had is only available on tap? This brew is a root beer connoisseurs dream come true. It's complex and very unique. The head is medium in stature and very frothy. The body is rich, creamy, and full of spicy goodness. It has light wintergreen notes followed by rich creamy vanilla and caramel. I do believe there is a touch of honey in this elixir too. The carbonation level is impeccable, which allows every flavor to be tasted. The finish is spicy, smooth and has undertones of caramel vanilla sweetness. Bravo!! It's my hope that they'll decide to bottle this root beer someday. It's also available at Reto Dog in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. Welcome to Brad's Brew of Fame! 10+/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment